C.L.A.P. 2 : Words C.L.A.P. 2 : Words

This was great!

Your accent is hilarious. I read a reply you wrote below and thought I needed to comment since I feel that we share similarities.

I actually lived in Tapei, Taiwan ( In Taipei European School) for a year and Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) for 5 years. I'm half asian and tried to learn mandarin but gave up, my silly white man brain couldn't handle it. You deserve my 5, funny video :)

RicePirate responds:

djnet responds:

thanx forkie

Kronzo United #2 Kronzo United #2

bad...

no wonder why it barely passes judgement... and you are pretty darn stupid if you are telling voters to deal with you not having a microphone you either deal with it or get blammed thats how it works. i could barely hear what the guy was saying and you putting your first flash dropped the score man you are bad at animating...

ps your drawings sucked

Element responds:

dude, that wasnt actually my first flash, i just through in some stupid noob stuff for a joke.

and i dont have a mic. i purposely made some of the parts bad.

SeaT 1: A TooF "tribute" SeaT 1: A TooF "tribute"

kinda ripped off

so thats is? one guy make a parody of toof and then i see 4 more of them wtf is wrong with you peeps but, you do deserve credit your graphics are really good to get more votes ,work on your lip syncing and make something original like toof not a parody of toof thats been done before put your talent to good use!

like the first parody was funny but the you guys just copied the same idea and so it gets kinda bad and boring, do some good with animation skils like that if you dont have and idea go to ngcollabs and make some work for some collabs you are bound to get co-author and after a while you might have yer own ideas :)

-forkie

fbf for the soul fbf for the soul

you suck

"thank you fine chap" british bastard i hope you get sick and go to
hell!!

BlackPlastic responds:

I say. It was just jolly good fun I were having.

L'EXTREME L'EXTREME

try harder frenchie!

*no comment*

TheoryFilms responds:

please do not be racist man

littleFoot littleFoot

AWESOME

good job!
i love that creative story line!
and all those creatures used in this flash, it gave me and my bro a laugh :)
i know how you made those devil guys talk :)
you said some stuff and recorded it the played it backwards.
in advanced sorry if i gave away your secret :)

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

OMG!

OMG!OMG!OMG!
please tell me how you did that!
i want to make flashes but flash player is way too expensive and the trial dosent work :(
GREAT JOB!

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

completely ownage!

lemon demon rox!
if you have limewire and you type in lemon demon as an artist you can get their songs!
good job!
i love the chuck norris bit :)